Monday, August 11, 2008

URGENT - P.O. BOX is DEAD!

It turns out the POST OFFICE has closed my P.O. Box. Anyone who has sent support to the P.O. Box mentioned on the blog is going to receive the mail back (return to sender).



I have wracked my brain to try and figure out how a branch of the US government could possibly make a mistake such as this. It seems to defy all reason and logic. I thought the US government was supposed to be streamlined and efficient, error free, all-knowing, all-powerful, and above reproach.

What a fool I have been!

IF you sent support to the P.O. Box... PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I need to keep tabs on any checks that may have gone there so that we can arrange for shipment to an ALTERNATE ADDRESS.

In the meantime, if anyone wants some sturdy business cards to tape to their bicycle spokes, I got a 1,000 I need to get rid of!

SO SORRY for the hassle. Let me know and we'll get it squared away.

Thanks
Luke

No comments:

Username: