Monday, September 15, 2008

Please Help Haiti.

For those of you who are looking for an immediate way to make a contribution to the post-hurricane efforts of 2008, please consider one of the following organizations:

YĆ©le Haiti

Partners in Health

Love A Child

OneXOne

Care

If you are looking to interface with smaller, grassroots organizations, the following good people come to mind:

G.L.O.W.

Real Hope For Haiti

Please know, my mention of these organizations is a "general endorsement" and not a guarantee of any kind. For the most part, I either know these people personally or have very good reason to trust them (through a great deal of research of my own or an openness and accountability on their part). Ultimately, your decision to help should be based on the tug of your heart. Just know that, in general, these are some of the best options I know to offer you.

If you wish to submit other names to this list, please send me an email and I will certainly consider doing that.

Before I go, let me say thanks to everyone who has bothered to stop by and consider making a charitable contribution. Haiti really needs your immediate help right now. Thanks so much for giving of your time to even go this far.

Sincerely,
Luke Renner

For more information on our organization, please click here.

No comments:

Username: