Sunday, January 18, 2009

FedEx Editor

UPDATE:

For whatever reason, the original link was not working. I have updated this post to show you the link directly. For what it's worth, I think the clickable link actually WORKS now... but if not, you can just copy and paste this into your browser and you can then see some stuff:

http://fedexeditor.blogspot.com/

OLD POST:

In the interest of posting some of my professional work, I have started another blog. Now that YouTube allows for high definition video, really, this new blog more of an online demo reel. I won't be posting my thoughts there so much, just showcasing my work.

I call myself the "FedEx Editor" since so many of my clients ship content to me on a firewire hard drive and I edit in my own studio.

Click here to visit.

No comments:

Username: